Why Chegg Stock Popped Today

Shares of Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) popped as much as 10% to hit all-time highs today after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings that topped analyst expectations. Revenue in the fourth quarter jumped 64% to $205.7 million, easily crushing the consensus estimate of $153.9 million. The learning technology company said that the total number of Chegg Services subscribers increased 74% to 4.4 million, and Chegg Services revenue represented 86% of total sales.

Leave a Reply